Monday, December 15, 2008

Paternity Suit

Paternity Suit

Definition: A lawsuit to determine the identity of the father of a child born outside of marriage, and to provide for the support of the child once the identity of the father has been determined.

Roman was the love of my life until he dropped the ball two years ago. On a business trip to Asia, he thought it would be fun to have a fling. Several months later, that fling smacked him on the face. A certain China girl claimed to be with child … Roman’s child. A miraculous result of a 3 day affair. I was beyond furious.

Right after the claims came the demands. Will need dollars for medical expenses. Will need child support. Will need dollars for diapers. Will need, will need and more will need! WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?

A teary eyed Roman said “Trinny I can explain…I was weak…and I missed you so much…” With self-control I didn’t know I possessed I turned to him and said “I will deal with you later.”

I consulted with our lawyer, who suggested a DNA test. It was the longest 10 days I've ever had. I could not go on with my life until I find out what the results were. Finally, it came. Negative! Fucking Negative! Here's two dollars and go get yourself some sanity, because bitch this is one battle you're not going to win. No one, simply no one is going to take my golden egg away from me!

Afterwards, I turned to face the teary eyed Roman...so full of remorse, so full of excuses, so full of "I love you, I miss you" and turned my back on him. I will NOT take this manure and eat it. I will NOT lay down with this man and be his bitch. For I am no one's bitch. However, I will survive this bullshit. All $13 million of it in liquid assets.

After a drink at the Cantina...I headed to the nearest lawyer I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome: